Sinister: Sophisticated Boom Boom

Erica MacArthur Macarthur at xxx.com
Tue Mar 21 23:34:16 GMT 2000

Hello peeps,

Today seems like a good day to make a bit of a come-back. I have spent some
time in the wildeness, but, as always, the music sounds better with you.
There have been lots of introductions at the moment, so hello those fresh
from the nursery.

I bought a compliation by Dishy Records recently called 'pearl necklace'.
It's very good. I'm hoping it's innocently named after the real thing, and
not the rude innuendo, because, like Lucy, I blush when things get smutty
round here. Saying this, me and my partner in crime Hannahdoll have recently
invented a new board game, based on Cluedo, called LEWDO. It's basically the
same as Cluedo, except it's lewd. For example, Colonel Mustard is the
kitchen, choking the chicken. We're going to patent it.

There's a programme on the television right now about eating dog meat, which
I'm finding espcially entertaining as I turned down the offer of a kebab for
my dinner this evening. I hate dogs, espcially the Austrian one that ate my
bikini on holiday last year. I'm not sure I could eat a whole one, mind.

I can confirm Tony's rumour that I'm going to star on the cover of the next
issue of Trousercuts, and may I also take this oppertunity to affirm -
contrary to popular opinion - that I did *not* achieve this honour by sexual
favours. You should all know by now that I save such services for my
listcrush votes.

Erica

the "wholly glamourous and devilishly stylish"
House of Scarlet:
http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html