Sinister: Visiting Paris Need Help

TheeXVirus at xxx.com TheeXVirus at xxx.com
Wed Mar 22 04:44:03 GMT 2000

I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow and through the 30th.  Could anyone here maybe
let me know any good record shops, or if there are any concerts happening
there during this time?  Thanks.

Also, going to Amsterdam at some point during the trip.  Any info. about
events/shops there would be just as nice.

sined J .