Sinister: talk about floodgates!

julesmarkham julesmarkham at xxx.net
Wed Mar 22 08:45:27 GMT 2000

whew!
little did I know my first post would cause such a reaction!
So I will be spending the next few days hunched in front of my stereo,
carefully selecting beautiful music and annoying the local post office
('Mexico?Sparks? Why can't you write to people in this country?')hehehe!
Is it okay If I inflict a couple of my short stories on you folks? I'd like
to hear some responses..
jules.