Sinister: He NeVeR ReAd My pOeMs...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 22 12:00:21 GMT 2000

I haven't written for so long... I think I forgot how
to do it... I thought... well, I should wait until a
bright idea hits me... not such thing happened...
So, here I am, trying to figure out what to write
next...
First thing - just to walk on
                            SaFe gRoUndS
the new album....
I loved the title... it's so... mmmm...
                           OlDFaShiOnEd
isn't it? it gives me a nostalgic feeling... I like
it, more that the other album titles...
Don't you hate people who talk to you and suddenly
                           YaWn
with their mouths wide open? I despise that..
A girl at my work - is where I am right now - just did
it while asking me how to classify a book about case
studies... disgusting...
Oh! another girl just yawned... again with her mouth
open... yawning's
                        CoNtAgiOuS
so are bad manners? I hope not...
I DJed on Sunday... 'twas very nice as the place was
not crowded and I could play whatever I wanted...
It's funny but whenever I DJ I think of you people,
here in sinister... what would you like to hear, the
bands you like... it's such a nice feeling...
I played Smiths and Moz for George Henry and Joy
Division for Owen, Baxendale for Stevie (from the new
album that he hasn't got yet), Spearmint for Erica,
Pixies for Laura Llew, Sea Urchins and the Servants
for Richard, Pastels and Felt for Paul, Beck for
Zoe... etc etc... I could go on and on and on...
I played Belle and Sebastian for
                         aLL oF YoU...
I should start painting... it's so hard tho'... I have
to prepare my portfolio and have nothing to put in it
yet, since I gave a lot of paintings away and
destroyed some others... but painting is like
breathing fresh air in one of these
                        GaS ChAmBeRS
the world is like that... like a huge gas chamber that
poisons you slowly so that eventually you get used to
those poisonous fumes and you simply don't care
anymore...
Music's like fresh air too... so...
keep breathing child or you'll turn into a
                      ZomBie...
I have to go now... it wasn't that bad after all...
a warm welcome to all new people...
and a big hug to all of you
I have jam on my chin and around my mouth... I've just
eaten a jam doughnut...mmmm... with apricot jam..!
I wonder how many calories that was...
bye bye sweet wee peas...
Vel
xxooxxx