Sinister: he wont let me sleep.

Christopher Lanier topher at xxx.org
Wed Mar 22 12:21:04 GMT 2000

agh. brothers and sisters,  what shall I do?! it is 6am and I am sitting
here freaking out because my evil ex-girlfriend gave my number to her
new redneck and now he crank calls me at all hours and never speaks.
half the time it won't show up on my caller ID but it did this morning
when he called at 5:15am to wake me out of sleep. I called him back and
hung up. 5 minutes later he calls back claiming to be an angry business
man saying it was "jennings tire company" and asking why i paged him.
why cant people just leave people alone?

anyway, on a brighter note, I'm awake now and I was wondering if any of
you play the mandolin?? Im having problems with my new one and well I'd
just like to talk shop with someone else. Its fun to jam along with
belle and sebastian  but i think the mandolin is a little too bright for
most b&s tunes ... *shrug*

one last thing: im a huge gorky's zygotic mynci fan and im really
wondering why "introducing...." and "bwyd time" are out of print. whats
the deal here? can anyone clue me in?

well thats enough ignorant ranting and raving for now. take care all ..

xoxoxoxo,

topher