Sinister: November Spawned a Monster in the Shape of this Child....

vibrosheep at xxx.net vibrosheep at xxx.net
Wed Mar 22 12:55:36 GMT 2000

Who's ya Daddy ?  I'm ya F***ing Daddy !!!

Yes folks, this years fireworks/bonfire night promises not to be such a big bang, but more of damp squelch as the most offensive little lamb on this beloved list becomes a daddy for the first time.

I don't get to read your inane ramblings too often these days, but I'm sure they're just as sweet as they always were.  If you wish to send me recommendations for names that will get him/her beaten up regularly at school, feel free - but I'm taking a long step back from Sinister for a bit.

You're all very eatable.

Adrian.
xxx