Sinister: D.O.W. TVshow, year books,.......

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Wed Mar 22 14:30:56 GMT 2000

I came home early one day last week, I think it was
friday, and to my amazement, on itv, was a kids tv
program called dog and duck, about, wait 4 it, a dog
and duck. A DOG ON WHEELS and a talking duck. exactly
like the dog on wheels I used to have, with a red
handle thing, but mine couldn't talk or nod it's head.
which was a pity.
they always went quiet when someone entered the room.
like a twee toy story.

people were discussing indie culture recently. well I
pride myself in not being part of any kind of culture
- I am UNCULTURED. yoghurt has more culture than me.
but really, I think it is wrong of people to close
themselves off to meeting other people just cause they
like a certain sorta music. music is JUSTmusic. that's
all. although, for some people, it's a bible by which
they live their lives, and you hear cries of "what a
fuckin' stinkin' mosher" from one side, and "arsehole
trendies neds, bastards" from the other. I just think
it's appalling.

saying that, though, I got mistaken for a goth/glam
person last week, as I was attacked in school with
glitter glue stuff, all over my face, and made julian
clary look tame, and when I had to go into town
aftewards, I walked by the moder art gallery, and the
stuff hadn't washed off, and some goth(ish) girls were
staring at me, so I just said "what, I'm no bleeding
glam rocka, what ARE you looking at?"

tahnks very much people for the bids for the auctioned
records. You raised £150  for a really good cause.
however, on the subject of sexual favours from cover
girl erica, I did get some mails, offering
unrepeatablwe services in exchange for the signed
tigermilk record     ;).

We are making our year book at school now, and I'm
kinda stuck on a couple of the questionaire answers.

1) quote for the year - I want something very
AMOOZING, with a touch of style, and crazyness.

2) wittiest chat up line. I don't really know much
about chatting up, so some good lines would be
appreciated.

also, thanks to people for trying to SPEL MOR
CORRECTLIE. intresting theory about the cheeze grater.
if people still insist on saying grate, tho', must you
ALL write it in CAPITALS?

bye.

chris