Sinister: Single

The Fragrant World Of Princess Honey honey at xxx.org
Wed Mar 22 16:47:14 GMT 2000

Yep I'm back from Nude York and very nudey it was too!  I'm now
convinced everyone in NY is lovely and loves all God's little animals -
you were all so kind and we had a great time.  Props to Michele for
being a fabulous NY taxi driver ("blow it out your ass!") and to Matt
and Brian and Megan and Julie and Damon and Ree and Jared and Laurel
and Ben and the scary man in the lift for making our stay all comfy and
funpacked, and to Swannie and Steve for giving us the excuse to go in
the first place.  Oh God I've forgotten someone haven't I?  And to
Starry for being the perfect englishwoman abroad to accompany us on our
travels.  We should've brought parasols and done the whole trip like a
Helena Bonham Carter film, smiling tnd whispering about the odd
endearing little habits of "the colonials".  Their Milky Ways are
really Mars Bars you know! etc.

To the point:  Mick's updated the band's WWW site with details of the
band's single, which will be out the day after, or the day before (I
can't remember which) Neil the B&S manager's birthday, so you should
all send him flowers.  Here's what it says on Mick's spiffing WWW
site:

New Single

A new single, 'Legal Man', will be released in the UK on the 22nd
May, 2000. The tracklistings are as follows:

7" vinyl Legal Man, Winter Wooskie
12" vinyl Legal Man, Judy is a Dick Slap (extended)
CD Legal Man, Judy is a Dick Slap, Winter Wooskie

I have NOT made that up.  Judy is apparently a "Dick Slap", and an
extended one at that - twee as fuck huh? :)  Searching for "dick slap"
on http://www.alltheweb.com gives you 68 results, all of which look
rude and scary to me, so I'm not clicking on them, but maybe someone
else could volunteer to analyse and break them down for us?  Maybe
the B-side should've been called "It's Illegal, Man".

Adrian congratulations!  Call him "Richard Slap" or if it's a girl,
"Judy D'Slap".

As always, I have a stack of photos and stuff like stories to do, as
long as my arm, which is notoriously long, so you'll all have to
forgive me because I will be some time at it.  Those slightly cheeky
monkeys who took advantageous of my list mummy awayness to send
unauthorised material of a suspect kind to the list just about got away
with it, but rest assured List Mummy is back and discipline will be
reinforced, and yea, she comes with the sword of vengeance and the
breastplate of "please could you stop that now?".  Remember folks,
you get the list you make.  If you don't like it, send in stuff you
do like.  Go on, don't be afraid to be high-brow.

Dick slap indeed,
Honey xx