Sinister: Dick Slap

Alder, Lucy lucy.alder at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 22 17:22:57 GMT 2000

Hello Honey - nice to have you back again.

So, I'm going to try and get in there first and say some things you may or
may not already be thinking.

1)  BASTARDS!  Now I'm going to have to buy the 12" AND the CD.

2)  Bearing in mind that Century of Elvis is the music from Century of
Fakers with a bit of Elvis over the top, I sincerely hope that Judy is a
Dick Slap will be the music from Judy and the Dream of Horses with a bit of
dick slapping over the top.

3)  We all had a good laugh at Judy at work because of this title.  Only in
a nice way though.

Seeing as you got a big, long one out of me yesterday, I'm going to keep
things short and sweet and say goodbye here.

Juicy Lucy

--
This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the