Sinister: dickslap

Michele Waggner m.waggner at xxx.net
Wed Mar 22 18:01:07 GMT 2000

On the list mummy's advice I did a search for "dick slap" and... well my
GOODNESS!!  Well, maybe not goodness of the regular sort.  Makes you long
for the days when an Arab Strap was considered racy around here.
Don't look children, is my advice.  Especially not you, BabyChris.  I don't
think the League of Decency would approve, and the spelling is atrocious.
Is there really someone named "Ben Dover"  making porn with housewives in
the UK?

This one was pretty good though... something to offend everyone.  I
especially recommend it to Miss Starry who does love Homey Talk.  I assume
"dick slap" is in there someplace.  I guess a list is *indeed* what you make
it.

http://www.dolemite.com/guestbook.html