Sinister: Single

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 22 18:14:13 GMT 2000

In a message dated 3/22/00 11:57:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
honey at missprint.org writes:

<< A new single, 'Legal Man', will be released in the UK on the 22nd
 May, 2000. The tracklistings are as follows:

 7" vinyl Legal Man, Winter Wooskie
 12" vinyl Legal Man, Judy is a Dick Slap (extended)
 CD Legal Man, Judy is a Dick Slap, Winter Wooskie

Ye Gads!  "Judy Is a DICK SLAP"!!!????  Plus, neither Lord Anthony nor
Loneliness...is going to be released??!!!  I think I have officially shat
myself, once and for all.  This is definitely shaping up to be the least twee
of their releases.  I am perplexed and intrigued....did anyone see this
coming?
George Dickie...your last message was a work of fucking art man.  Cheers...

Steve C.