Sinister: the frightening ensemble

Chad Curtis xstensionchord at xxx.net
Wed Mar 22 19:23:38 GMT 2000

 First, I must give George Henry Dickie applause for bringing back the
'art of typing'. Which reminds us  -it's not what you say, but how you
say it.-
Not that subliminal Cyndi Lauper (sp? either way I like the y and i
switched)  isn't accepted.

   More and more sitting in sini-chat I think about the placement of
list members.
!. What is the maximum amount of us that live in one building?
@. Are there any illegal aliens among us??
#. Is there a Japanese soul on the list???  $. How many of us have
falling cd collections with attempted towers and how many of us have
sophisticated rows parallel to our stereos????
%. If we all were gathered in one geographical space would we have as
much effect on the outside world?????
^. Would we become a pirate legend and forever be the lost island of POP
Pagans??????

Maybe so ........

Are there any Beach Boy fans on the list? Am I a hopeless listener if I
think Carl Wilson and company are great?  I know they are a little (make
that a lot) more American than most bands people worship on this list.
Just thought I'd throw that in, I just felt an absence of their work.

  Remember, in this day and age, an unkept appearance make it look like
you're trying.

                                           <>Chad<>