Sinister: babie rabbits. metal fingers in my vimto. metal tractors in my sandpit. mtimsp

step change dontlookatmyaddressnaughty at xxx.com
Wed Mar 22 19:27:04 GMT 2000

....Hi.

I never thought. I never thought that... people really did get attacked for
cheering for the wrong team in a pub. Something along the lines , of : "this
is a manchester city pub, what ya fookin cheerin fo la
baaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss...........etcetcetc" punch, punch, cement. Wander
off.

O' course, the man city fan accent is an appaling reproduction using severel
local dialects melded together like a happy family.

Just for the record. Worksop is ace. Worksop always will be ace. And twee,
full of lovely people, with bunnies on small red tee-shirts.

And flowers. I dont recall ever eating a rose. They look very nice. The
colour certainly looks very nice. Nice.

The most first-post-profound-ness thing I can think of is to say :

"Dont put your hands or face [or anything else] near , or more specifically,
down, badger holes, or rabbits for that matter, dont go near them,  you.
Will. Only. End. Up. Getting. Hurt. Maybe''

straight to the point, non? The maybe is quite usefull, as you never have to
get around having no opinion, you make suggestions, maybe.

Bye
Gopher
[yellow and pale?]

Please praise my Use Of Capital Letters, [ i can do it, i can do
it..eeeeeeee] and you will recieve a gawky wave. Cripes.

Afterword. (After Vimto. a.v?)

how many times can the Department of Health, have i made that name up?, . i
mean. is it department of........anyway.
rhyme think with drink? ''think about drink. you should think about your
drink. thinking about your drinking is a positive step. drink, but think.
think while you drink. dont not think while you drink.''

you can only ''drown'' from drinking too much water if you have a faulty
(can you send themj back?) liver.

those comments arent related. i thought about making a bad joke using the
both of them.