Sinister: i love crack!

wffej !!! wffej at xxx.com
Wed Mar 22 20:38:38 GMT 2000

so i just got back from my first journey to san francisco, and i had a
wonderful time, thanks mostly in part to CRACK.  whta can you say about
crack except how awsome she is.  the only thing i regret is that i was a bit
timid at first.  you know how it is the first time when you get introduced
to someone new, but by the end of the trip, i had fallen for crack
completley, everwhere crack was, i was , i even went to wine country and
drank loads of wine with crack and ended up in reno with crack.  it was
great fun. crack even helped me celebrate my birthday with shots, and brunch
and mamosas and bloody marys.  who knew crack was this great?  crack is the
best, completley mad and fun, when i woke up in portland after my 10 or so
days in san fran and crack, i thought it was a dream i had such a good time.
  but oh well, i will never forget all my times with crack.  thank you crack
for everything, dont change cuz you are awsome.