Sinister: sooo bored.....

RythSoul at xxx.com RythSoul at xxx.com
Wed Mar 22 23:25:46 GMT 2000

i'm almost positive i need to get out more. perhaps if i had a car, or a
license, maybe a permit. yes, i think that would help my situation. as of ten
minutes ago i have entered the dull and aimlessly wandering stage of my day
where i haven't anything to do, so i come here and begin my search for
something to make the minutes tick by a little bit faster.

i have to say, i am surprised by the feedback i received from my first post.
i never imagined someone would actually respond to what i had to say... not
that i haven't seen it done before, but mostly because i'm not all that
interesting and i probably wouldn't respond to what i have to say either.
thanks for those of you who did, lifted my spirits a bit.

i've been in need of a lot of spirit lifting lately. and to be honest, i'm
not completely sure why. my daily dose of belle and sebastian always makes me
feel better though. my rotation of music has been a bit ecclectic the past
few days, but then again so have my moods. oh, this is an incredibly dull
post, i don't know why i bother. oh wait a minute, i remember now, because i
am so BORED I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!!

i need to get a job, or a hobby, or a man....but i think i need to leave the
house in order to get any of those. so looks like i'm stuck here with my good
friend, the television. even my t.v. has had it with me i suspect. nothing
good is ever on, perhaps i will watch the jerk for the hundredth time this
week.

later kids-
lissa