Sinister: mmmmm..filth!

holly9 at xxx.au holly9 at xxx.au
Thu Mar 23 11:31:53 GMT 2000

So just as I leaned over the egde of my crib to spout about the lack of
perversion on this list I'm proven gloriously wrong!
Lucy, there had been a lack of filth but I'm sure there will be plenty of Dick
Slapping fun all round, it would be even more fun if I knew someone called
Judy, but hey.

My boredom is being slightly alleviated by two people having a fight via
forwards. She showed everyone her pink bits down at the pub, he is apparently
lousy in bed, she has an ugly mother and I'm wondering if they realise they are
hitting 'reply all'. I don't know either of them but I get a little update
every few hours...I think he's winning.

'a twee little slapper'
Holly