Sinister: Happy birthday to me

Pelican303 at xxx.com Pelican303 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 23 02:04:05 GMT 2000

Well, none of you punks wrote to wish me a happy birthday...but I guess I'll deal...I don't think I've written any of you on your birthdays.  However, that tape Laura sent me a bit ago didn't arrive until today, so I'm sure she had it delayed to arrive on my birthday.  Thanks for caring...almost enough for my crush vote ;)  (Carolina's in the Sweet Sixteen... REPRESENTIN!!)
What is it about NCAA basketball that turns big nerds who normally don't give a rat's ass about sports into obsessive lunatics who can spout stats like noones business?
So I am very very upset with this entire list.  I have recieved absolutly no responses about what can be done when you rearrange the letters of the new album title.  I mean, I worked hard and provided what I consider to be important insights into the collective psyche of our fav kids.  And what do you guys do??  Just sit around on your fat butts, not even trying to help out.  *sigh*  Oh well...I guess I forgive you all.
I can't believe I've gotten this far without saying dick slap.
I did think of a way that dick slap might be a little bit more twee than vulgar.  *clears throat and prepares for dramatic reading*
See Dick.
See Dick run.
See Dick get violent.
See dick slap.

To whomever asked, I play a bit of mandolin.  I haven't for a bit...too damn frustrating.  But I have a good grasp on how the damned thing works (I'm a pretty decenet guitarist, if I do say so myself...which I obviously do).
OKay kids....be good...and I do accept belated presents.
The Lonely Birthday Boy
Mod Rob