Sinister: pink bits

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Wed Mar 22 18:05:44 GMT 2000

i'm supposed to be writing a 500 word essay on "the awakening", by
kate chopin, but i never was much of a feminist (there's a subject
line for ya, oi?), so i'm writing you lot instead.

i am happy about the new single. my take is that it's self parody...
"we are tough perverts, not twee kids!" but anyway. it makes the wait
easier, eh?

it makes you wonder about "judy", though... so far, she's shown up in
three songs i can think of... "judy and the dream of horses",
obviously, where she was a high-school kid as usual (i think), "the
rollercoaster ride", where she was -still- a frumpy high-school
kid... and now "judy is a dick slap". could stuart have a recurring
character, maybe? how about a little good-old-fashioned sinister
banter on this subject?

i need a hug.

- adam

aconover at optonline.net