Sinister: Wow! Another post!

mattwardfhnn at xxx.com> mattwardfhnn at xxx.com>
Thu Mar 23 05:34:18 GMT 2000

I just noticed in today's digest a blurb about a VW commercial. The first
time I heard it, I though, "hmm, this sounds like Belle and Sebastian." Is
this true? I'm sure this has been hit heavily on the list before; if anybody
wants to e-mail me privately to fill me in as to any intersting info, such
as song title, it would be greatly appreciated.