Sinister: LLPJ burning up the charts!

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Thu Mar 23 01:28:08 GMT 2000

On 22 Mar 00, at 22:10, Chris Heil muttered into a little tape recorder:

> I saw yesterday someone mention that N.Drake's pink moon was at number 9 on
> the amazon selling chart...the way too blue album was on the cdnow charts as
> well. That's weird how one VW commercial could make a records' sales
> jump...and most likely from people who wanna hear that one song and don't
> give a crap about Nick Drake. It's depressing..everyone look for N.Drake cds
> at their local used cd stores soon.

a quick note: it's up to #7 on amazon now (might have changed again,
i should go check)... and there were two nice drake albums (pink moon
and way to blue) on the listening display in border, with nice
descriptions of the porr guy and his music... i bamboozled a friend
into buy pink moon, of course. :)

- adam

aconover at optonline.net
Tempus Fugit is at: