Sinister: slap happy...

the angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Thu Mar 23 12:57:18 GMT 2000

well that judy girl sure gets around...i thought dick slap was an american
term though...see what you can learn about other cultures through
music...well, i'll be happier when i have the single and album in my little
paws instead of having to hear every minutiae about the album details...but
i still love to hear everything, it's just that i'm drooling a lot over it.
k...i've heard of winter wooskie or whatever before...i'm gonna hafta go
diggin to remember where.
ugh...i got to work early by accident...my bf woke up a lot earlier than
usual, so i got up, got ready, did my little routine and then realized it
was only 6am...
speaking of dick slap...i bought these flared cords and man...in the decade
they were made, men could nae 'ave been too fertile...i'm getting boy camel
toes...the boys are completely thrust to one side...
oh...for those i've been chattin to lately, me psychic (don't ask) says that
my little ghost problem isn't really a ghost...i've got my grandfather
following me around these days that's all...but, i've had 5 grandfathers, so
i'm not sure which one it is...he was searching around my place cuz he was
asking permission to be there...he scared the crap outta me the other night
as he was hanging around while i was trying to sleep...
now i must get caffeine infusion

the angel blackwelll
PS welcome to all those outta nappies from the nursery...