Sinister: easily beats (loving) yourself...

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Thu Mar 23 17:04:20 GMT 2000

i'd heard the rumor.
i was in denial.
"dickslap" was surely NOT going to come out of stuart's mouth.
but oh yes.  oh yes it did.  (and i don't want to know what's
going IN.)

i think i'd pay to hear that come out of his mouth, acutally.  oh
wait, i will be paying.  although not for the EXTENDED version b/c
i am after all just a wee girl.  hmm.

i hope they haven't decided to just revel in irony or something
and just make fun of themselves, or be purposefully rude and
strange.  then again, i remember seeing the track listing for IYFS
and TBWTAS, thinking "what IS this odd british band that kimmy put
on a tape for me which has songs like "dirty dream #2" and "get me
away from here i'm dying."  and then when i saw the eps with songs
like "dog on wheels"  (what the hell is a...?) and "LLPJ" i was
like, clearly these kids are off their rockers.  so... where am i
going?  oh, well, just that i'm not making any judgements till i
hear the real thang, you know?

i just can't believe it's judy that's the dickslap when jane is
the one running around licking railings.  i mean, really.

good lord, sinistah overload.  not really, i mean, can you have
too much sinistah?  but massive props and shout outs to
matt/brian/laurel and jared for letting my suburban ghetto-wannabe
ass sleep on yr floors, etc, when i managed to get myself on a
train down to nyc.  lovins to honey for being honey (although,
sadly, no milkmaiding took place), and julie for knowing where all
the best sanrio stuff is, and megan for making me and starry into
film stars!  er, yeah, that's about it.

and by the way, i LOVE winter wooskie, and now that i know it's
going to be released, i can better cope with the departure of
StuD.  i mean, i've got what i want, so let him go ;)  love 'em
and leave 'em, i say, as long as i get MY lovin, you know what i'm
sayin'??  it ain't over til we both get our cookies.

oh dear.  i've officially lost it.
not only that, but this post is nearly All Content.  eek.

right.
that's enough of that.

xoxo,
ree