Sinister: another new kid-choc chips in vaseline

Victoria Adam scorn-pie at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 23 17:17:15 GMT 2000

Hello all.
Ah , excited noises!  Just another one fresh out of nursery so here goes.
 firstly, what a lovely list this is. being shy and scared of the world in
general it's  so nice to have mail. anyway as its good manners i'll
introduce myself.

  I'm an art student amonst other things and I first heard b+s when i was
ironing so now whenever I hear TIJAMRS have a irrational urge to flatten out
creases. I love too much music to list, Alice in Wonderland and  cellos and
.... I've just made a big hole in my finger with a fork. (Accidently)

The fork  was probably warning me to at least attempt something relevent, so
ur, will stars of track + field be on any more tv sport adverts?

 "they drew all manner of things beginning beginning with m"
love s.p.
xxx