Sinister: get me away from here, i'm frying........

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 23 18:13:17 GMT 2000

hello everyone, how are you all these days?
i am sat at home listening to "seeing other people" and whistling along with
the rather wonderful piano intro......it's enough to make me wish i'd
carried on with keyboard lessons at primary school......
but now i am in secondary school, at the end of 5th year and i am a mess. my
so-called friends hate me because i have fallen out with my old best friend,
the only girl that will speak to me i've known since i was three years old
so she's more of a sister than a friend and to top it all off, i am in love
with a guy who lives at he other end of the country and i hardly ever see!!!
but he only sees me as a mate, so it is all so confusing!  he adores b&s too
(the only "real" b&s fan i know) and i miss him terribly....this is so
depressing, so i ask you all, my fellow sinisterians (?!) for advice.  how
to i get through my mid-teen crisis?  even listening to b&s isn't helping
much because it only reminds me of *him* and i can't talk to my friends
about it because most of them aren't speaking to me!!!
aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!

yours ever hopefully,
littlebelleXXX (now listening to "the boy done wrong again" and in floods of
tears, *sob*)