Sinister: just a bit of bitching and whining

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Thu Mar 23 18:31:53 GMT 2000

hello sinister people. i felt the need to vent to you all as you are all
such good listeners. first: my thesis is killing me and i can't get my
supervisor to meet with me to do the data analysis. i can't do anything
until the data analysis is done and i can't do that without my supervisor!
and the freaking thing is due monday! aaahhh!!!! i was bitching about it
on the bus today with my friend catherine and this woman overhears the
whole thing and then tells me that she's an administrator at my university
and she knows people who could lean on my supervisor and all these weird
cryptic comments. i must learn to remember that anyone could be listening
to my conversations.

the main bitch though (and i probably mentionned this before, but it's
worth bitching about more): men who feel the need to tell me to smile!
what's up with that!? i don't know why stupid old men feel the need to
tell me to smile as i walk by. if i'm not happy why should i walk around
everywhere grinning?! i think it's incredibly rude and don't understand
why they have the desire to do it. and of course it always takes me by
such surprise that i never have a witty come back. what can i say that is
witty in response to being told to smile? any ideas?

to the girl who is freaking out about turning 20. i did too, but then you
turn 21. and for some reason 21 has been the best age ever. in a few weeks
i turn 22 and i'm not looking fwd to that much. it seems like such a
useless age. bonuses to 20 are that 21 is soon to come and you are no
longer a teen. so it's not all bad.

i'm wearing my b&s bus tee today. i got one comment about how i never wear
t-shirts and another about how sebastian is such a good name. oh well.

sorry this message is so lacking. i'm a bit distracted. happy weekend
everyone!

-di

he who hates is to be pitied, but he who loves is to be pitied more
-german proverb