Sinister: Straight Outta Nappies!

Heatrexo at xxx.com Heatrexo at xxx.com
Fri Mar 24 00:14:31 GMT 2000

Hello!
    I guess I'm kind of new.. I was on Sinister before, a year ago or so, but
then stuff happened..so now I'm back. I doubt any of you remember me...so on
with the introduction..
My name is Heather. I'm 19 years old. I've been a fan since IYFS came out.  I
was a naive sixteen year old... ahh..to be understood...

Well.. now, I'm in college. double majoring in creative writing and fine art.
double majoring until i drive myself up the wall..screen printing will most
likely be the current cause of that... my main interests are poetry and plays
i attempt to write both....and photography. I do that too!

I went out to lunch with my best friend (who is also a converted B&S fan) we
were talking about the new single... I managed to scream, "Judy is a dick
slap," throughout a crowded restaurant. I got some dirty looks, but what do
you expect from those lewd belle and sebastian followers... such mouths!

Other music I like: Mogwai, Arab Strap, Godspeed You Black Emperor!, Elliott
Smith, Looper (but I have to admit i prefer Nalda Said over Up A Tree),
My favorite writers are Charles Bukowski and Bret Easton Ellis.

wow. i'm quite boring.

well...before I get sulky over how mundane I just portrayed myself to be..
I'm off...

Love and Sparkles,
Heatherxoxo

Heatrexo at aol.com                                    KrismanH at mtmary.edu
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."- The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Reading: High Fidelity again so i can see the film and compare..
Listening to: "Baby Got Back" is on the radio.I'm shaking what my momma gave
me.