Sinister: more blah blah from fla fla

Pelican303 at xxx.com Pelican303 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 24 00:38:11 GMT 2000

I have yet to read Alasdair's second enstallment, for I am rather distracted
by NCAA b-ball and I'm sure it deserves my full attention, for the first was
sheer genius.  I was so afraid that Part II was somewhere in the batch of
e-mails I erased when I got back from break (I know...I'm a horrid person).
As for song titles et al....well, I"ve already said dick slap could have
nothing to do certain body parts (therefore, none of us males must really
reveal our "twee" selves for your pleasure) and I think it is rather
rediculous to judge an album by titles.
To all those suffering crises...I can't reacall who it was (apologies), but
someone complained about people telling them to smile more...well, if
psychology class taught me anything (and it is questionable that it did) then
it is that there is such a thing as the Facial Feedback Theory saying that
the brain may take cues from the face just as much as the opposite.  In other
words...smiling sets of synapses in the happy zone...in other other
words...smiling makes you happy.
Try it.  Smile real big at the screen....boy, you look pretty dumb...now
frown at the screen.  Notice a difference?
Thank you to everyone who sent belated birthday wishes....I love you all very
much.  I went out and treated myself to a bunch of music I couldn't afford.
I picked up Momus's Ping Pong and was blown away (I bought 20 vjs and thought
some of it was great...but not all).  He ranks as my second fav lyricist of
all time behind Elvis Costello.  I love someone who can really fuck with the
English language.  Also picked up some Super Furry Animals....how damn
cool...kinda like Spacehog with those boys from The Proclaimers doing lead
vocals...lovin it.
Okey dokey...time to go root against Mich St.
He hops on his mod scooter and zooms off.
Rob