Sinister: Breaking out of the nursery...

Katy Dutton jellybabs at xxx.com
Fri Mar 24 12:48:26 GMT 2000

Well, here I am, fresh out of nappies, so to speak.  I just thought I'd say
hello, introduce myself etc etc.  My name is Katy...I live in Nottingham
blah blah blah.  Not very interesting.

I suppose I should be putting some B+S content in this mail, non?  I've just
been musing for the past few weeks on how nice the album cover is - whether
it's just a nice visual setup, symmetrical etc etc or if it's designed to be
representative of good/evil?  It's a bit obvious, I suppose, but a good idea
(and one that I have to thank by boyfriend for <g>).  You may know him
actually, he's a certain person on this list...so no list snogs for him,
teehee.  Unless they're exceptionally smutty, of course.

I have a friend at school, in my Art class, and she's going to enter a
competition to work at Radio One for a year out before uni.  She keeps
asking me to think of a song lyric that expresses her.  It's a shame her
name's not Judy, lol...

I've been recently introduced to a rather fantastic MP3 exchange site
(www.napster.com), and I downloaded 'Poupee...' and lots of other nice
rarities.  However, 'The Loneliness...' won't download :(

Anyway, I'll stop being boring now and get back to my Art coursework (I'm
rather naughtily stealing the school's resources for 'non-academic'
purposes....despite the fact that there's a big, red sticked in front of me
that says 'ONLY SCHOOL RELATED WORK ALLOWED, RAR!'.  I'll just stick my
tongue out at the librarian...).  It's nice to be on the list.  The feeling
of tweeness is now complete.

Katy (or Kathryn, whichever you prefer).