Sinister: Me complaining!

Heatrexo at xxx.com Heatrexo at xxx.com
Fri Mar 24 16:08:49 GMT 2000

In a message dated 3/24/00 8:37:15 AM Central Standard Time,
untitled at compuserve.com writes:

<< PS, I think I remember Heatherxoxo, is it still wonderful being a girl? >>

Hi Everyone!
    There are two things I don't like about being a girl...(take notes!)
Whenever I go into a recordstore alone, I'm always asked, "if that a gift for
the boyfriend?" figuring that I apparently listen to 98 Degrees or S Club 7
or something.
Also, since I don't listen to stuff like that...I listen to what I do to make
my boyfriend happy... because I'm also apparently brain dead. I don't even
have a boyfriend!
grrrr that makes me grumpy..yes, the above scenerios, but also i don't have a
boyfriend! (he has to like B&S, that's my problem..)
    Wow. I wish I remembered all the shite I used to post! Because much of it
was probably erm...shite. I'm happy being a girl...except men going into the
field of writing seem to get taken more seriously which makes me angry. like
all i can write about is my period or something.... grrr!
    Now for some naughty bits..
Last night, I went to my bestfriend's house and we were watching Real Sex on
HBO... anyhow..there was a segment about the making of dildos and whatever
fake vaginas are called...first they showed how people have model to make a
mold.... then they showed this maquiladora of middle aged mexican women
shining the dildos.. me and my friend giggling..alas, it got better...
then... all of a sudden they played this song like the Oompa Loompas from
Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factory.. but it was insanely naughty..
Instead of having another puzzle..the line in this song was.."I've got
another dick for you.." I found it extremely funny.

Sorry for the lack of Belle and Sebastian content..
Thanks for reading...

Laters,
Heatherxoxo