Sinister: Person 1: I woke up feeling Randy this morning Person 2: Who's Randy?

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Fri Mar 24 16:33:26 GMT 2000

a certain Reid Dossinger said:
<<<Oh, joy!  We're back to talking
about B&S all the time.  >>>
        ~hahahaha well i'm here to
    bugger it all up for yous haha. it's my job dont'ya know.~ ;o)

hehe. so other than being in the nursery
this is probably the longest span of time
that i've not posted. and all these new
people to scare away                         *rapture* mwahaha*

(i'm trying something new here bear with me)

        new album.
                                    new single.

whats a girl to do?

                                                    dye her hair!!

when one thinks of dick slap! (this word requires an exclamation)

            what colour comes to mind?

        **RED** why is that?

                        or is this just my inane perversion?
(it's your perversion say the masses)

i hate that word. pervert. it sounds soo evil...

/me rummages around for the thesaurus

    PERVERTED (adjective)
                    synonyms: debased, corrupted, debauched, depraved,
vitiate,                    vitiated
                        related words: defilred, polluted, tainted;
contorted,                      distorted, warped; abused misued outraged

    PERVERT (verb)
            1)         synonyms: debase1, animalize, bastardize, bestialize,
                brutalize, corrupt, debauch, demoralize, deprave, warp
                        related words:  abuse maltreat, mistreat, misusue,
                outrage; ruin

            2)      synonyms: abuse 2, misapply, misemploy, mishandle,
        misimporve, misuse, prostitute
                        related words:  ill-treat

            3)      synonyms: misrepresent, belie, colour, distort, falsify,
garble,                     miscolour, misstate, twist warp

        debaser....hahaha....
                                    to the beat ya'll body rock ya'll....
            have you lot heard that song? it's oddly good....

it's rained the past three days. i'm in heaven
(except for the fact that my car is filthy now)

i really did dye my hair tho.
                red.(dick slap!) blood red. it's wondermous. *happy dance*

although when i rinsed my hair it dyed my fingers too. but more hot pink than
red.
                                *pink fingers*

                as opposed to pink flamingos   *i still haven't seen this
film*

i dated a randy once(see subject line)

he was too clingy. most guys are too clingy. but i want that. but not in some
sort of pathetic way. a nice way. an i love you sort of way. in a your my
goddess let me worship you but i'm still my own person sort of way

                !r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!
                !r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!
!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!a!r!

dont' stop ya'll
                    does anyone remember neil from the real world london? mmm
he's was a hottie.

                                        mhmm......

the baron bradley kenneth:

<<Lo! My first post! I am a rat friends. A cager, in search of his cheese. My
body is foul and rank. The curtains drawn, I sip upon watery porridge. Hang
it all, Robert Browning! Hang it all!

Now I shiver, naked in morning's violent dawn; exposed for the farce that I
am! Lo! I pray I might  be able to add to this discussion in the future. Spit
on me; disease me, I am indeed foul; deserving only of being buried in a
burning pile of my own feces.>>

                lo! a fellow after me own kidney stones

and our resident wizard who is apparently wafishly narrow:

<<well folks I'm back from Madrid with a lovely suntan
actually that's not true but at least I've now gone white instead of my
usual pale blue colour.>>

            don't ask me why but this made ma laugh uproariously.
        mostly probably because i can relate to this terribly. my
semiboyfriend
        mainly sextoy says i'm too pale and he's a natural red head hahahaha.
        i always date redheads whats up with that? some sort of complex i
must        date albino boys..... :/ :B :x

lovely heather with the kisses and hugs:

<<then they showed this maquiladora of middle aged mexican women
shining the dildos.. me and my friend giggling..alas, it got better...
then... all of a sudden they played this song like the Oompa Loompas from
Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factory.. but it was insanely naughty..
Instead of having another puzzle..the line in this song was.."I've got
another dick for you.." I found it extremely funny.>>

            polishing dildos. oh my. think of that next time you use/buy/or
even                    contemplate buying one eh? hahaha. ooopadeedoo

        well back to the whole point of this infernal list and the point of
posting. not                            that i'm ever on topic. /topic JUDY
IS A DICKSLAP!!!!

i agree with brandan. (fearofmops at aol.com)
    he said he doesn't want to think about the album sucking.
or being awful for more graceful venacular.
                    i think it will be fine. i'm such a freaking pessimist
for once i'm going to think only happy thoughts about my favourite group.

(who else thinks richard c. is right up their alley? and look ma he's not an
albino!)                        i'm excited. yessum....

:o) i've fallen in love with the flaming lips all over again.

finally saw eyes wide shut last night.

                    it made me very amorous.

i was lucky i had my albino lover with me
                        (he's not really an albino and i have nothing against
albinos.                                    i'm just being rude. dont mind me)

 now i must go take a shower. and put on clean pantaloons.

oi vey.
                    love and gak :o) ciao belli

i.ris xo
a spoonful weighs a ton...
visit:
www.angelfire.com/journal/standhere/index.html
or i'll come to your house and freeze your undies