Sinister: Jam and stuff

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Fri Mar 24 17:04:07 GMT 2000

Seems to me like the attempts to predict the style of the album via the song
titles is very much like trying to divine the future through tea leaves.
However, it is a lot more fun and doesn't require drinking nasty tea with
the leaves still in it so I think the Kids are all right.
And remember it is the difficult 4th album so if they want to play about
with  Riverdance-esque song arrangements and Kenny G style musoings then it
is the Rock Stars privilege and we should be grateful for allowing our
stereophonic cups to runneth over via the album.

On another note £20 will get you a promo acetate copy of the new Looper
album if you know where to get it..... And I do.

As for Jam last night on CH4- pure genius, no credits, no adverts, and a
whole barrel of sickness...

Back to the tea divining- it says ... Stuart M is a bampot, no sorry a
trumpet.

The horror, the horror
Paul