Sinister: Dickslap indeed.

molly dahl melvisco at xxx.com
Fri Mar 24 17:43:31 GMT 2000

Hello All!

Last night, while driving to a restaurant with my friend, he was making some crass remarks about my driving, ("when did your car turn into a go-cart?") which, I must confess held a bit of truth. Nonetheless, I replied with. "Oh shut it, dickslap."  It was a great moment in the life of Molly, you know, one of those things you say that makes you proud to be so witty.  Mind you, I'm not quite sure if I used "dickslap" in the proper context, but it just seemed to work.

I must be off.  My French Film class is calling.  Has anyone ever seen "India Song" by Marguerite Duras?  We're watching that right now.  Oh my... the sound quality is quite bad, so I'm not comprehending all that is going on... and there's really not much anyway.  So far, just some people lying on a floor.  Hot damn!

Happy Friday!
molly

Francemail
Votre email gratuit.