Sinister: A First TIme Message of Last Time Words

PolyesterGroom at xxx.com PolyesterGroom at xxx.com
Fri Mar 24 18:34:28 GMT 2000

Salut all to those who live and breathe the electronic renaissance..

this is my virgin experience in writing to the list, the first undoubtedly of
many pertinent and eloquent postings. A Toronto boy tis I, and a devotee of
the belle and sebastian persuasion

so that is my welcome, any returns of niceness will be appreciated

adieu

nick