Sinister: Trying to see lightbulbs from this side

Maarit minake at xxx.ee
Sat Mar 25 01:47:00 GMT 2000

Hello sinister,

Jordi mentioned "Funny games" and I agree- it is a must-see film. Partly
because of the music.
A question. I now have a faint idea what kind of music you lot are into.
Apart from B &S apparently.
But are any of you into Dimitri from Paris? ( "A Very Stilish Fille" is a
perfect song for dressing up...). And a more specific
question to french people on the list. Have you ever heard of a band Ollano?

It was probably Jason who asked  which song we lost our virginity to. Mine
was Steve
Vai's "Tender Surrender". I quess the name is pretty nice. Or true.

Nick pointed out:
> Please remember that not all of us go along with the idea that
>being a B&S fan means being a sickly sweet thumb-sucker and proud of it.
>I don't mind if people want to be that way, but please don't drag me into
it.
I guess I should give him my list crush vote for this. Oh, I'll wait for
more.

Then there was Heather who said:
>.... then they showed this maquiladora of middle aged mexican women
>shining the dildos..
Think of her children who get asked. "Hey, what's your mother up to?". "Erm,
well, shining dildos"

Well, now that you've reached so far- this is my first proper post. Proper
used in a blurry way ;)
If there are any spelling mistakes forgive me, it's late. Or call me a dick
slap. It's late.

And remember kids- tequila can't really harm you. Unless you drink a lot or
not at all.

Maarit
I guess I must have messed it up --- Gus Gus