Sinister: Ain't gonna work for no soul-suckin' jerk

Heatrexo at xxx.com Heatrexo at xxx.com
Sat Mar 25 05:13:54 GMT 2000

Hi Everyone..
    It's me..the grumpest heather on the planet!! "Why are you grumpy?"
Oh..thanks for asking...(that felt like Annette Benning in American Beauty...
Ok...i'll tell ya...
I worked until nine. After work, I rushed to the library to meet my friend at
this poetry reading. This poetry reading isn't your average reading. It's a
high school one... which just reaks of ickiness. It was a high school
one..for his high school. I knew some of the people. I was prepared for it
this time. I listened to all the limericks...and I didn't complain once!
well...actually under my breath a few times..
More importantly..SHE was there.. not like I didn't except her not to be
there. But I almost forgot how grumpy she makes me!!! Grrrrr!
This poetry reading is all of other people's poetry..some people read
originals.. most is from books.. anyhow. There is something about her voice.
She reads a lot of poems from the books. Each one she reads with a certain
i'm-better-than-all-of-you tone. And when other people read, she sits and
rolls her eyes.
HER SHOES!!!!
she has these shoes that belong on a witch or a Cure fan... They look like
shoes that belong on women with big calves.
So... I decide to go home. I was walking out with me friend explaining how I
was tired and kind of grumpy.. and I was running to my car because I couldn't
get "Belle and Sebastian" the song... out of my head.. He was saying how he
wanted to listen to B&S too... I told him to go home...then he said the
unthinkable... "If i wanted to listen to them IYFS is by the stereo
inside".....i automatically said who brought it?! Thinking if he said he did,
I could yell at him...But IT WAS HERS!!! i don't like her more now!

I don't know... If it was someone I admired, I'd admire them more..you know..
but since I can't stand her....this makes me hate her more.. I'm just a
bitch..who's protective of her favoritest band in the whole wide world! Am i
the only one who's like that? I hope not.

Well... I'm off to sleep.

Laters,
Heatherxoxo

"Moo."-a cow.