Sinister: wasn't this table much higher yesterday?

Linus linus at xxx.nu
Sat Mar 25 10:53:18 GMT 2000

Good morning, sinisters. I just came out of the nursery and thought I
should try to tell you all a brief story about a 19-year-old, swedish
student called Linus and from who's point of view i tend to experience
life in general. For the time being, I had to ditch my drama/theatre
course at the university here in Lund where I live to go and serve my
country. Since I am an extremely nice and pacifistic person I didn't
really appreciate the thought of weapons and killing and other gruesome
thingies the military likes. Anyway, since I have a way of talking myself
out of trouble they sent me home and put me in a school where they teach
us like psychology and stuff. It's a long story... =)

Anyway, I know there was a post a couple of days back that I wanted to
reply to, but of course I forgot what it was... It probably had some dick
slapping in it, though. Let's settle with that, ok? I really have to go
now. I wish you all the best.

L.