Sinister: graphic porn, free pimms and world peace

Harry Hunt jamesmcsuperman at xxx.com
Sat Mar 25 06:39:10 GMT 2000

Today, the day before, lots of days previous, I've tried to shrink the
amount to which I care what people think.  About me, about the way I dress,
act, sound, etc.  Smell, that's different, smelling nice is dignity, not
pride.

See, I always thought of myself as *reasonably* radical, I try to provoke a
reaction, a pebble without a cause.  It's completely pointless and self
destructive, trying to please ANYONE.  Pleasing individuals for fun and
profit is different, but trying to be generally acceptable, or
un-noticeable, is a trait that irks me.

I may well not be making sense, but to some extent, I'm really talking to
myself, thinking aloud.

It's a social thing.  I try to look different, yet still I find myself
placing restrictions, and still avoiding conflict and prominence.  I want to
be seen, but coincidentally, I suppose.

There are so many things I think I enjoy, that I wouldn't think TWICE about
doing if I didn't have someone to SEE me DO it.

Actually, I don't know where this is going, but it's almost cogent, so I'll
release it. (said Noel Gallagher)

Love
Harry