Sinister: The first pleasing thing is.....

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Sun Mar 26 21:23:24 BST 2000

Hello again, all you sinister people.

Well I have glandular fever. Which is nice. I've been sitting in my bed not
having much energy to do anything much for the last week or so, and I'm
feeling shit for it. Any sympathy is greatly appreciated. But my shitness
has been greatly aleviated this weekend, for two reasons.

The first is to do with the clocks going forward, which I love. The fact
that they *have* to go forward is a tad depressing (ie they had to go back
in the first place), but it's so nice for it to be light at six o'clock, and
well, I don't give a shit about my body-clock being screwed around with at
the moment because I'm sleeping most of the time anyway. But nonetheless it
pleased me, and what pleased me even more was that my computer had already
put itself right when I'd turned it on this morning. How cool is that (okay,
well not very, but I haven't been out of the house for the last week).

The second thing that pleased me I'll write in a seperate post, because that
way people can choose to continue reading if they want, without the bad
feeling of a having only read half a post. So I'll say bye bye and see you
in a couple of minutes.
Love,

SamW.xx