Sinister: oi, you, ya dickslapping moke!

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sun Mar 26 22:22:45 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Sorry, about the subject line, it's not very nice, I know.

What have I been up to all week? Well, I've had my hair cut into a bob. My
friend says it's the twee-est haircut ever. It's just a bob . It means I look
ok in a beret though.

Oh, I was on the stairs in science, minding my own business, when a hard boy
started pushing me about and hitting me. So I said "Go to hell, you bastard"
(as I wasn't in a good mood, that's why I swore and all). So he started
punching me, which wasn't fair because he's a boy and much much stronger than
me, and I've never fought anyone before.
Normally I would have ran away and cried, but instead I hooked him in the
face so hard that I burst his nose, and punched him a couple more times and
knocked him over. Then some other boy grabbed him and battered him moke-less
for hitting a girl. Then I ran away and cried. But it's really good, because
now everyone thinks I'm this psycho boxer kid because I beat up one of the
hard kids, and nobody's come near me for ages. But I'm not really a psycho
boxer kid, it was a one off, but you won't tell anyone, will you?

I got very drunk last night. I would tell you about it but I didn't know that
a litre of cider could screw your memory up. It's quite scary.

I've got my mum to order me a new tee shirt, after my bus one got destroyed.
I'm also giving her the money for the isobel and fox one since that is
lovely, and some new badges after the hard kids nicked mine for a laugh.

Isn't the cover of nalda said weird? Why is the rule of spelling supposed to
be "i before e except after c"? W isn't a C.

Nick Dastoor said something like "Jen's picture is up, so you all know she is
in fact not a 20 year old pervert" (not exact quote, so please don't sue me
nick :)). Could everyone please excuse for the fact I have really fat legs,
and a sad jumper. Also, i didn't know that climbing on the ancient ruins of
Ephesus was all that dangerous. 'Ruins' is another word that doesn't fit the
spelling rule.

I can't stop saying 'man' after every sentence. Man. It sounds really
moke-ish, I really have to stop.

The new album will be grate.

'The Busy World of Richard Scarry' is really cool. It's about a worm, with a
nice hat.

I'm going to go before I pass out.

Lots of hugs (especially to any one at all on sinister suffering from hug
depravation)
Jen