Sinister: gazing alone though sex-painted windows

GRAEME JOHN ANDERSON gjanderson at xxx.co
Mon Mar 20 10:17:46 GMT 2000

Dear All

I've not written for a while, basically because I've had nothing to say and
well, that hasn't really changed, but I felt like I needed to write to let
you sinister people know about my (sad) little life.

First of all, it's good news to hear about the album finally coming out (old
news, I know). Unfortunately, being stuck down in this part of the world I
won't be able to get my hands on a copy until next July when I venture to
British soils once again, unless one of you kind souls could let me know the
distributer in Colombia and/or Mexico (I won't ask for a 'tape tree' copy as
that is strictly illegal). Still, I've got the comfort of the other 3 albums
to keep me entertained for the time being - put on Tigermilk for the first
time in ages and it still sounds so fresh after all those years. So in when
the album does come out I'll need to rely on your comments to get the idea
of the album.

The delgados also have a new album coming out this summer - yeah! Something
else I'll miss but the guys at Chemikal Underground may send me a copy -
which may arrive if the postman doesn't steal it.

Got a surprise this morning while I was sitting reading your mail. There is
a guy on the roof of my apartment building in camoflague gear, a telescope
and a radio looking rather mean. There has also been a Navy gunship stuck
out in the water for the last few days and a helicopter buzzing around most
of the weekend. At least I feel safe.

Buses. I love them. Especially here where there are no bus stops - you just
wave to stop them and shout to get off. The are often brightly coloured and
have music constantly playing...and they are cheap. Can't be too bad.

Well, I've had my say and will now go back to hiding out for the next 6
months or so when I've got nothing to say once again.

Oh, well done to Sam for saying what I feel about music

"this is what music's all about: It's about making people feel something
they wouldn't feel otherwise. "

I listen to what I like without worrying about fashion or what friends
think. Wouldn't it be great (sp?) if all of us could be like that, but
wishful thinking perhaps.

Hasta luego

Graeme

 - still thinking who deserves my list crush vote -