Sinister: StRaNgeLy BeAuTiFuL...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 27 15:02:27 BST 2000

Hiya beautiful ones...
Sitting in my tidied up living room - I tidied up
yesterday - wow!! you'd know this is some sort of a
big event if you had been here... :)
Anyway...
                               REPORT...
Oh the weather today is just amazing!!! I had to tell
you that cuz I know many of you live in places where
it's raining a lot and it's grey and cloudy... and I
wanted to bring some sun here... some sun and
                         sea breeze
and second, cuz I'm in such a good mood I had to tell
you... this is not something common for me...
Well I came back home and wore my old cords and my B&S
bus tee shirt - btw the colours started to faint; is
that happening to all of you or is it just my washing
machine? - and rushed to the
                        BeAcH
with Spooky... 'twas so nice; the perfect day... a day
straight out of Spring's Heart...
So...I went to the beach and saw some american guys in
their swimming suits playing beach volley...
Comment... don't you just hate guys in these tight
swimming suits? I mean, regardless if they are fit or
not; it's still so bad taste!!
As I was approaching one of them stopped playing and
stared at me... I had to let Spooky free to run and
she - darn dog - run towards that guy... the traitor!
If you are wondering what americans are doing here; I
live in a city that is a harbour so...
After shouting a lot to her, to the guys' amusement,
she came back to me and we walked towards the opposite
direction... I sat down on the sand and put out my
jacket and stayed with the tee...
first time I exposed my pale arms and the tee to the
sun... it felt so good... then I started to dig in the
sand with Spooky and we managed to open a big hole...
I was putting sand back and she, in a fury, opened it
again...
disgusting note... she brought some dead fish and put
them in the hole and I had to touch them *YAK!* to
throw them back into the sea again... and she brought
a dead crabs, dried by the sun to me... and as I took
it to throw it back it opened a little hole in my
finger and started to bleed... well not that much...
I couldn't but think of Zoe and Richard all the time;
and wished they were there with me... you see when
they came here it was winter and so cold... we walked
at the beach and everything but it was so cold and
windy...
and I couldn't help thinking of all of you and how
much I wished you were there laughing and playing on
the sand... and I could knock out George Henry on the
sand by the most amazing UpperCut ever!! yer..
Wow! I can't believe it I'm so happy!!
Plus, I'm listening to the most incredible song
ever...
it's "the sun a small star" by the Servants...
".... I give you everything that's not much...."
talking about music... I forgot to fold my hands while
walking at the beach... I think I looked like a
peasant.... mmmm... but I do not care!!
and... I was talking to someone today who made me
smile a lot...
one thing I've got to say:
GrAnNyS aRe tHe CooLesT... not to mention the
                             TwEe-EsT.. yer...
OK, I'm leaving now... sorry for ranting on that much!
but I feel so happy! I've always been quiet when
happy... this is the 1st time I have an outburst of
joy....
and happiness... it's like chocolate... you like it
that much you have to keep it in your mouth and let it
melt in there, tasting it blissfully, so the joy of
eating it lasts longer...
What am I talking about..??
bye everyone...
*hugs*
Vel

PS: I loved it that Jen kicked that boy.. Grrrrr...
PpS:Has anyone of you heard of the Relationships? I
heard some of their stuff and really really liked
them!

sinister village site
http://home6.swipnet.se/~w-63235/sinister