Sinister: short whine...

brand new shoes secretmysterydate at xxx.com
Mon Mar 27 23:26:42 BST 2000

				grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
				rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
				rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

DOES ANYONE  									____________
ELSE THINK 									|			|
  THAT IT IS 									|	DUMB	|
   RIDICULOUS 									|  TICKET	|
       TO GET A 								|	!!!		|
				PARKING TICKET 	========>		|			|
	WHEN YOU HAVE								|	$40$	|
   YOUR BLINKERS								|			|
     ON AND YOU 								-------------
    STOP IN TO
PICK SOMEONE
UP FOR LIKE
3 MINUTES?!!!!
													 I DO.

****sigh****
okay, that's all the complaining for now.
i got two big plastic horses today which makes me happy.
now i just have to sand them down a little to get the paint off
yay!
hmmm.
okay, a question that i have that i thought i sent out yesterday (but maybe
i just quit before sending it, who knows) is:
	I reference to describing b+s to people that have never heard it, what do
people think about a hybrid of Donovan and the Velvet Underground? I know it
isn't complete, they obviously have more parents than that, but do you think
it works?
i don't know
that's all,
a kinda dumb question i guess, but it's what i usually say and i don't want
to be a fool forever.
love,
sam