Sinister: practically invisible

RythSoul at xxx.com RythSoul at xxx.com
Tue Mar 28 00:57:11 BST 2000

To my surprise, the first day back from my spring break wasn't half as bad as
I had expected. And i must admit, i looked devilishly cute in my new dress,
although i'm sure nobody noticed, after all, I have been told that i am
practically invisible.

I also learned recently that I have been labeled the "goth chick" by a boy in
my photography class. i found this incredibly disturbing. it is true that i
have a fondness for the color black, but i am hardly goth. black is slimming,
and classy...and the cape hides my hips! haha. oh well, it's good for a laugh
i suppose

i told my friend who introduced me to b&s about the new single, and he was
rolling with laughter. he then told me what an arab strap was... that's
right, i didn't know, and now that i do..i have to say i'm a little
disturbed. not really, it's just fun to say.

the queasiness is setting in as prom is approaching and that is ALL anyone is
talking about. i just cannot conceive spending hundreds of dollars on one
night of sitting around watching people practically having sex on the dance
floor. even though the more i think about that part, the more i reconsider my
decision not to go. tee hee. after all, that's the best part. then you get to
walk around telling all of the little skanks they're going to hell..the looks
on their faces are priceless.

i can't wait for june when i can finally leave the hell that has been high
school. looking around at all of the roxy/quicksilver clones makes me sick to
my stomach. and they all look at me like i'm the strange one. just because
i'm not parading around in skin tight pants and half a shirt in the rain.
college better be different, otherwise, well...i don't know what i'll
do...just be miserable i guess.

please tell me it gets better-
lissa