Sinister: Dumb Question about Baltimore Looper + a wee bit more.

Vilkas D'Angelo-Horvath vilkas at xxx.com
Tue Mar 28 00:55:49 BST 2000

Ok, this is my last resort. I've hunted online. I've hunted offline. I can't
find anything about the tickets for the Shriver Auditorium in Baltimore,
which is where The Flaming Lips and whats that band...ahhhh...oh it's Looper
are playing. >:).  Who knows something? I'm not asking this cold, I can't
freakin' find anything.
    Again, sorry if this post if uncool or off list rules.  I still love you
all.  Ok, I'll ask a question that someone asked before:  Who's list crush
am I? Mwah!

Sugar-Kisses, Vilkas

P.S. I just got a show in a hip place to show my large format photographs of
China. I'm gonna play Belle & Sebacious at my reception. This may sound evil
to some, but I may put Tigermilk and The Man Who in the cd changer and let
it go from there. I have some music theory to discuss on this selection. Not
now tho'... I must explain my theory better, so now is definitely not the
time as i am feeling loopy. more sugar-kisses, vilkas

P.P.S. Any Sinesterians going to any east coast u.s. Cure shows? , lots more
sugar kisses, vilkas