Sinister: Fold your hands child, you play late night poker like a peasant

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Mar 28 04:02:35 BST 2000

hello,

Just come back to my home in Milton Keynes from University and my parents
are away for holiday which means I've the whole house to myself, which is
quite cool as I can sing "She's losing it" ultra loud without them
thinking that I'm losing it.

Read vel's e-mail earlier unfortunately weather isn't so good here at
MK.. it was quite funny earlier I was driving and hailstorm just started
as the car stereo decided to play "Summertime" by the Sundays... the
car stereo loves doing that, I got pulled over by police last time just
as "Killer Cars" by Radiohead was on.

About good music and that.. I don't really know, I think I hold a more
diplomatic view that good music must be able to show that a lot of
effort and talent has been put into it, but it is not a crime to listen
to bad music that makes you happy... I think the collection of beeping
noises aka dance music is terrible but then I still hum along to it when
I'm bored.  Heck I like bad music but so what I also listen to Belle and
Sebastian who are wicked and they make me happy and sad and mad and keep
me sane.

One of my friends is really uptight about all these things, he
would hate a "townie" to guts even if that guy hasn't done anything
wrong.. but I actually quite admire townies in a way that they can
go to a really bad nightclub and has a good time, which surely shows
great tolerance... but I don't like those who thinks that they have
to wear Ben Sherman shirts to stay alive.

But I hate some of the metal geezers who take the piss out of that,
whilst wearing their full leather gear at midsummer 35 degrees C.. oh
the ironies of live.

Cheers
Ken
Drying up the conversation, you'd be the one who cannot talk; all your insides
fall to pieces, you'd just sit there wishing you could still make love
- Radiohead