Sinister: Bloshy great yarblockos to thee and thine

Rob Foster untitled at xxx.com
Tue Mar 28 14:29:30 BST 2000

How embarrissing, I just sent this to Honeys computer which sent back a
message saying how silly I was, still, it picked me up and gave me a lolly,
so I can't complain.  Here's what I MEANT to send to you 'orrible lot:

I'm sorry to bring this back up again but I have some very interesting
information.  For the uninitaited, about a month ago we were talking about
Mr M shouting at Mr G in LLPJ, but no one could find it - until now.

Yes that's right, I think I've found it.  Before you rush to your record
players and pin back a good ear I think I should tell you what you should
be looking for.  Imagine someone shouting from a long way away, but their
voice is gruff.  Now, the words to me sound like 'turn it up Chris', the
place in the sone is, wait for it, Five munuets seven seconds.  HOLD ON,
there is also some shouting at five minuets ten seconds.

Right, go forth and listen

Oh, to Heatherxo, sorry, I got you mixed up with someone called Jessica who
also put 'xoxo's' at the end of her name :)

Yours

Mr Foster