Sinister: heaven was not her scene

alix campbell lixibell at xxx.com
Tue Mar 28 17:33:45 BST 2000

Hallo

I am the biggest fool alive. Today I got up, donned my beautiful exclusively
manmade fibres uniform and went to work. Then I realised it was my day off.
I came back home again, hitting myself repeatedly round the head with a
mallet.
Some of this may be a lie.

Well, my week may be beginning stupidly, but the weekend was nice. I’m not
going to go into details, as it will make people jealous, and make Pam and
Mike’s collective ego even bigger than it already is, but they do make
lovely hostesses. Mike included. The Foxgloves are a lovely band, I am not
their number one fan, that privilege goes to the Queen Mother of course, who
recently in her ‘Best Two Things of my Tediously Long Life’ list, chose the
Foxgloves and her artificial hip. In that order. I also had a long,
*invigorating* walk through the Euston area in the middle of the night. A
detour? Yeah, right.

It’s raining now, I’m still in my uniform and I’m bored. I could eat
something.

I’m so bored I just scanned my feet.

Time to go and scan more things, I think.

lixi

"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's an 8 inch anal probe, silly" ~
DNaMagazine