Sinister: the trials of being 16 and 7 months old.....

amy_jackson0 amy_jackson0 at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 28 17:54:09 BST 2000

tuesday evening, 28/03/2000

you will all be glad to know that this post is much happier than my last
one, i am no longer as depressed by my b&s boy (well, maybe just a wee
bit....) or my friends' ineptitude, because of the lovely messages that were
sent to me as a result.....you all know who you are so
THANKYOU!!!!!
/me passes out lots of sweets and hugs to everyone......

well, today i went to school, after listening to "helicon 1" by mogwai four
times in a row (at half seven in the morning, it's the only thing that can
waken me up) and the "boy done wrong again" by you-know-who  lots of times
as well, to get me in the mood for my lonely day in a school of just 200
people, (200 troubled teenagers is an understatement)  most of whom i've
known since i was a wee baby...arrived in school, getting death stares from
various ex-friends and for a moment i felt like the girl in "expectations",
y'know, everyone spreads untrue rumours etc and is generally nasty to her,
and i thought, "well, i can rise above it because, erm, i just can!"...so
despite having crap lessons all day (try having triple maths, then double
french, double modern studies and two hours of brain numbing study time) i
decided to ignore them all..it was difficult but eventually i felt a bit
better...even managed to talk about b&s boy without bursting into tears, so
all is getting better.....

as for all this dick slapping business...well, as my gran says "it's the
quiet ones you have to watch", so maybe young struan is not the innocent we
(or maybe it's just me) perceive him as...i do think that he is picking on
judy a bit tho...couldn't chelsea or lisa be dick slaps? maybe they just
don't have the same qualities as judy.....come on stuart, the sinister
nation need to know!!!!  *sheepish smile*
well everyone, thankyou for reading this far..hello to BabyChris
Crystalballs btw, haven't heard from you for
aaaaaaaaagggggeeeeeessssssss......
adios,
littlebelleXXX

i reply and politely stare back