Sinister: A New Name!!!

FearofMops at xxx.com FearofMops at xxx.com
Tue Mar 28 20:24:18 BST 2000

Januarythaw wrote:
i agree with brandan. (fearofmops at aol.com)
brandan.....hmmmm.......
/me looks around room to see if anyone has been using his puter
nope. brandan's not such a bad name really, but i don't think it fits me very
well.
i think i'll stick w/ dustan for now.
on Dick Slaps:
 i like it. it makes me laugh every time i think of it.
on Dirty Dream #2:
i had the exact opposite experience as Mr. Dastoor. i barely noticed it the
first time i heard it. but on repeated listenings it started to grow on me
until it became one of my favorites. each to his own i suppose.
on missing album covers:
perhaps the twins are having some sort of contractual disagreement w/ the
record label. they're hiding, refusing to pose until they get a better cut of
the profits.
on Oompa Loompa Dildos:
i'm glad i don't use dildos.
hmmmmm.....posting this often isn't becoming of a lurker.
ciao all.