Sinister: i got the mean reds.

feather boa feather-boa at xxx.com
Tue Mar 28 21:04:45 BST 2000

hello.

what a weekend i had - i'm only just recovering.  my little brother (well, not so little as it happens) had his first big house party on saturday, i came back from my friend's house at around 10, and the house was full of young people, listening to loud music, being drunk.  i ran up to my room only to be confronted by the sight of 2 semi-naked young persons in my bed, sorry i'll repeat that IN MY BED.  so i kicked them out and put dog on wheels on volume 7 to try and drown cyclefly (or whatever they're called) out.  although i did end the evening dancing to steps with a group of jovial goths who told me i was "really old".  and i had a fight with the only other lesbian i know.

um... i spent the whole of sunday disinfecting my room and listening to my box set in order - century of elvis next to century of fakers kind of reinforces the idea that all b&s songs sound the same *l* fortunately la pastie de la bourgoisie lifts the tone again.

(sorry this is so long) i feel we should start a bookclub, to recommend books we've liked.  really laura llew this is your job *s*  because otherwise i'm going to be here every few weeks going "wow everyone has to read breakfast at tiffany's by truman capote" and it's really going to get boring.

pip pip,

FB

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com